- Handling is not included in storage costs.
- It will not be possible to access goods in storage during the event, unless you order a space that is available during the event. Spaces available during the event are limited in number and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- At least 100 square feet of storage space must be ordered. Any space used in addition to the ordered amount will be rounded up to the next 100 square feet for billing purposes.
- Storage spaces must be cleared before the end of the last day of tear down. Handling fees will be charged for the removal of any materials or waste left on site.
Receiving and shipping of packages
- The client must identify the load correctly, in accordance with the standards set out in the Exhibitor’s Handbook: exhibitor number, booth number, event, name of contact person and telephone number.
- The rates for receiving and shipping of packages do not include handling fees. All requests for shipping of packages must therefore include at least one hour of handling. All other terms and conditions for handling also apply.
- Packages may be shipped up to 7 days before the event begins.
- Packages must be collected within 7 days after the event ends.
- The client is responsible for shipping costs and for planning shipping and collection details with the transportation company. Collection times are Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST.